WeChat Official Account
The hospital is a place where pathogenic microorganisms and susceptible people are concentrated. The pathogenic microorganisms easily invade the body through various environmental media and cause infection. In order to protect the health of patients, recover and avoid cross-infection, the hospital has strict disinfection and sterilization procedures system.
The ozone sensor has the following application scenarios in the medical industry:
1. Space disinfection: operating rooms, treatment rooms, supply rooms, sick rooms, preparation rooms, sterile rooms, dressing rooms and other places, generally use ozone disinfection machine disinfection, or ozone generator combined with central air conditioning for disinfection.
2. Device disinfection: disinfection of medical equipment, surgical tools, etc., generally use disinfection cabinet disinfection.
3. Disinfection of items: disinfection of tableware, pillows, bedding, mattresses, etc., generally use disinfection cabinets, ozone disinfection machine.
4. Medical sewage disinfection treatment: the sewage discharged from clinics, wards, laboratories, operating rooms, laundry rooms, etc. is generally disinfected with an ozone generator.
GMQ series ozone sensor module is a general-purpose gas module that closely combines the electrochemical detection technology developed by our company and the excellent circuit design. The use of electrochemical principles to detect the concentration of ozone gas in the air has the characteristics of high sensitivity, high resolution, low power consumption and long service life. Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation. UART interface output can be provided to facilitate the back-end reading data.
1. High sensitivity
2. High resolution
3. Good stability
4. Long service life
5. Strong anti-interference ability
6. Temperature compensation
7. Low power consumption
|Output||UART output (3V level)||UART output (3V level)|
|Warm up time||≤3min||≤30s|
|Working humidity||15%~90% RH||15%~90% RH|
|Service life||2 years (in the air)||3-5 years (in the air)|